Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oscar--One Week Old!

Oscar is ONE WEEK OLD today!!! So, here is his "marker" picture of him and a peice of paper to show his weekly (then, monthly) progress. I can't take credit for this idea at all--I stole it from my dear friend Sarah Beth Phillip's blog where she updates on her cute lil' Isaac. So, thank you Sarah Beth for the inspiration! :)


One week old means going to the one-week doctor's appointment...and our first foray out of the house. Oscar actually did really, really well, contrary to what I was dreading. Although, he was NOT very happy about being strapped into his carseat. He had a look that we call not the T-O'ed look, but the T-Oscared look (as pictured below) of extreme annoyance at his certain situation.



After the appointment and feeding and changing and...well, all things baby-ish, Oscar got some good cuddle time with both mommy and daddy.