Friday, June 19, 2009

Did You Hear About...

...the fact that Dave has been a winning MACHINE lately? He won the TV, of course, and he also won tickets to an NBA finals game...so both he and I had our first overnight trip away from Oscar.

It was GREAT!

We flew into Denver on a Monday morning...hung out with Dave's Uncle's family that live there, and Dave and his cousin Erik went to the game while Erik's wife, Katie, and Dave's other cousin Pete hung out with me--we all had a blast!

It was wonderful--we slept in (at our uber cool hotel: Hotel Monaco--see bathrobe picture), had a delightful long breakfast out, and...

o
...to add to the wonderfulness--we volunteered to be bumped on the way home so we got two more hours of "together time" at the airport PLUS upgrades to first class PLUS two flight vouchers for anywhere anytime! Yahoo!

Oh...and Oscar LOVED being at Grammy & Gramps' house...he was (and I quote) "a little angel". :) I think that means we need to get away more often!