Funny Lil' Man: 2
Quotes from the O-Man lately:
"Mommy, it's GORGEOUS out here!" (When we stepped outside one morning. I had to agree--it was a lovely day.)
"Mommy, tomorrow, let's go to the grocery store and buy some donuts." (Ummm...how many two-year-olds can use 12-word sentences? I know I'm bragging, but it's my blog, so I've a right to!)
(this is to Grandpa) "Poppa, ice cream truck!!!"
Poppa: "I don't think we're going to get any ice cream today, Oscar--you just had a treat yesterday."
Oscar: "Let's go ask Grandma." (smart guy, that Oscar)
"Mommy, it's GORGEOUS out here!" (When we stepped outside one morning. I had to agree--it was a lovely day.)
"Mommy, tomorrow, let's go to the grocery store and buy some donuts." (Ummm...how many two-year-olds can use 12-word sentences? I know I'm bragging, but it's my blog, so I've a right to!)
(this is to Grandpa) "Poppa, ice cream truck!!!"
Poppa: "I don't think we're going to get any ice cream today, Oscar--you just had a treat yesterday."
Oscar: "Let's go ask Grandma." (smart guy, that Oscar)

<< Home