Oscar, Meet Grandpa Schlomer!
Sarah's dad, Duane, came to Minneapolis from Milwaukee via the Megabus on Friday. Oscar was SO EXCITED to meet his Grandpa--and I have a hunch that the feeling was mutual.


These "experienced" grandparents swear that grandchild #8 is just as special as the first. After a much-too-quick weekend, Sarah's folks went back home on Sunday. Therefore, her mom was relinquished of her post as nurse-maid. This is just a note of thanks to my mom: words cannot express HOW MUCH I have appreciated having you here and how BLESSED I feel to have you as my mother!
These "experienced" grandparents swear that grandchild #8 is just as special as the first. After a much-too-quick weekend, Sarah's folks went back home on Sunday. Therefore, her mom was relinquished of her post as nurse-maid. This is just a note of thanks to my mom: words cannot express HOW MUCH I have appreciated having you here and how BLESSED I feel to have you as my mother!

<< Home