We've Got a Climber
My dear friend, Samantha, came over to visit today. She and Oscar hung out while I took a lil' catnap, and I came out to find Oscar fully sprawled on Samantha's preggo belly.

I think that here, Sam's little girl Tavie (due to come out in early October) must be telling Oscar a funny joke. I can't WAIT for that smile to be directed at one of MY funny jokes. But, hey, maybe I just haven't figured out Oscar's sense of humor yet. That...or my jokes just aren't funny.

(Thank you, Sam, for capturing this sweet photo!)

I think that here, Sam's little girl Tavie (due to come out in early October) must be telling Oscar a funny joke. I can't WAIT for that smile to be directed at one of MY funny jokes. But, hey, maybe I just haven't figured out Oscar's sense of humor yet. That...or my jokes just aren't funny.

(Thank you, Sam, for capturing this sweet photo!)

<< Home